Integrate OptiTrack cameras into existing DirectShow
compatible applications, such as those built using OpenCV.
The OptiTrack DirectShow Filter is a complete software package for integrating OptiTrack cameras into existing DirectShow compatible applications, frameworks, and platforms such as LabVIEW, MATLAB, Adobe Flash, and OpenCV. DirectShow provides a flexible way to import image data from OptiTrack cameras for a host of computer vision tasks, like edge detection, optical flow, gesture recognition, multi-touch, measurement, and automation.
The DirectShow Filter should not be used at the same time as other OptiTrack applications due to camera control interference.
This release does not support S250e cameras with serial M001694 or higher. Support will be added in a future release. Please contact us if you are affected by this limitation.
- Release Date: May 13, 2011
- File Size: 13 MB
- File Format: ZIP
- DirectShow Filter 1.4.1 Final May 13, 2011
- No changes from Beta 1
- DirectShow Filter 1.4.1 Beta 1 April 6, 2011
- Improved image quality for S250e cameras
- DirectShow Filter 1.4.0 Final November 16, 2010
- Updated logo graphics
- DirectShow Filter 1.4.0 Beta 1 November 2, 2010
- Added S250e support
- Added OptiShow DirectShow-based camera preview-analyze-capture application
- Added OptiShow Source code
- Added New OptiTrack MJPEG Encoder/Decoder filters
- Added Trace log output for frame drop reporting
- Added V120:SLIM support
- Added Filter Switch (FS) support for V100:R2 cameras
- Added On-Camera MJPEG video mode
- Changed Improved performance of the Capture Source filter
- Changed Merit from DO_NOT_USE to NORMAL
- Changed Added support for "Autostart Single Camera"
- Fixed Improved frame dropping performance when recording
- Fixed Freeze on frame record when used with video compressors
- Fixed Improved accuracy of SampleTime timestamps
OptiTrack Video Capture Filter
A DirectShow user-mode video capture filter for use in DirectShow applications.
OptiShow Source Code
The complete source code for the OptiShow DirectShow application.
A camera preview and capture application using the OptiTrack DirectShow Filter. Provides access to live data from an OptiTrack camera as well as camera settings like exposure, intensity, frame rate, video type, and more. The OptiShow application also enables AVI recording and playback, saving frame snapshots as BMP files, and basic image processing and frame grabbing.
OptiTrack's MJPEG codec encoder for encoding video data to MJPEG.
OptiTrack's MJPEG codec encoder for encoding video data to MJPEG (compatible with Microsoft Windows 7).