OptiTrack FLEX:V100 Overview
Note: The next version of the FLEX:V100 is here. Check out the OptiTrack FLEX:V100R2.
The OptiTrack FLEX:V100 camera is an integrated image capture and
processing unit. A B&W CMOS imager captures 100 frames per
second, fast enough to stop the quickest motion. Our proprietary
image processing transfers the marker data over standard USB to the
computer for display and post processing.
Only one cable is needed to run the camera and IR light source. With up to 6 cameras per USB hub, you can cover a large range area by using multiple cameras / hubs. A standard 1 inch marker can be tracked up to 6 meters or 20 feet. If larger distances are required, Active markers can be applied to the tracked object.
- Compact USB cameras at 100FPS
- Use up to 6 cameras per USB hub
- Included IR Light Ring
- Powerful SDK to develop your own applications
- Add-on toolkits for 3D point tracking, rigid body tracking, face motion capture and full body mocap
- Standard M12 Lens holders and ¼-20 thread mounts
- Developer support for custom applications