Official Return Policy ::
NaturalPoint accepts returns of products purchased directly from NaturalPoint, for any reason, when you request authorization for the return within 30 days of delivery.
If you need to return a defective product to us please see our Limited Warranty
to verify you are eligible.
Once you have verified your eligibility you must call us at 1-541-753-6645 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. We will issue you an RMA valid for 15 days from the date of issue. All products returned must be accompanied by a valid RMA number. We are unable to accept any product returns after the expiration date of the RMA. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
All Returns are Subject to the Following:
- All products must be returned complete and in the original packaging with all parts, manuals, and any other documentation.
- Defective hardware will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
- A valid RMA number must be written clearly and conspicuously on the outside of the packaging.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Some items designated “all sales final,” “no returns” or similar language may not be returned.
- Wearable items and consumables are non-returnable.
These items include TrackHATs, Reflective Dots, Raw Material and Rings.
- Licensed software may only be returned for refund if it has either (a) not been activated or (b) the hardware whose serial number it has been activated with is also returned.
Customer must pay to ship the package containing the returned product to NaturalPoint. If you have purchased from NaturalPoint directly, please cut out the return portion on your Order Slip and include it with all returns. Send package to:
3658 SW Deschutes St.
Corvallis, OR 97333
Do not send any packages without valid RMA numbers.
If you have any questions about the return process or need to speak with a customer service representative, please call 541-753-6645 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Pacific Standard Time.