Bohemia Interactive and TrackIR are taking a new step into the heart of military realism with ArmA 2. Complete with TrackIR support, photorealistic graphics, and a powerfully upgraded engine—which is also used in military training simulators around the world—ArmA 2 signifies a significant leap forward in tactical FPS.
ARMA 2 is set in the near future, in the fictional state of Chernarus—a post-Soviet country where civil war raged for over 2 painful years. As a leader of USMC Force Recon team, you are sent with your squad to prevent further civilian casualties and ensure ongoing stability in Chernarus.
ARMA 2 is based on the latest generation technology, offering a large-scale game world, authentic and extremely detailed modern units, weapons, vehicles and environments, challenging single player and a vast array of multiplayer options. Features include:
- Lifelike combat simulation (bullet ballistics & deflection, material penetration, etc.)
- Story-driven single player full of twists and surprises
- Resource management, RPG elements
- Advanced dynamic conversation system
- Unique AI combat system
- Over 50 weapons and drivable vehicles
- Multiplayer with large scale maps for 50+ live players
- Built-in mission editor
Try the TrackIR Enhanced ArmA 2 Demo today!