NaturalPoint accepts returns of products purchased directly from NaturalPoint, for any reason, when you request authorization for the return within 30 days of delivery.
If you need to return a defective product to us please see our Limited Warranty to verify your eligibility.
Once you have verified your eligibility you must call us at 1-541-753-6645 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA will be valid for 15 days from the date of issue. All products returned must be accompanied by a valid RMA number. We are unable to accept any product returns after the expiration date of the RMA. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
All Returns are Subject to the Following:
- All products must be returned complete and in the original packaging with all parts, manuals, and any other documentation.
- Defective hardware will be replaced or repaired at our discretion.
- A valid RMA number must be written clearly and conspicuously on the outside of the packaging.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- TrackHat and TrackVisor are not returnable.
- Licensed software may only be returned for refund if it has either (a) not been activated or (b) the hardware whose serial number it has been activated with is also returned.
- Customer must pay to ship the package containing the returned product to NaturalPoint. You will receive shipping instructions from customer support when the RMA number is issued. Do not send any packages without valid RMA numbers.
When contacting NaturalPoint technical support, please have your TrackIR serial number ready. TrackIR 4 and 5 serial numbers are located near the USB plug. Older TrackIR models have a serial number under the front of the device’s plastic chassis.
If you have any questions about the return process or need to speak with a customer service representative, please call 888-865-5535 between the hours of 9am and 5pm Pacific Standard Time.